Lunch Menus & Special Diets
School lunches are supplied by the school’s catering staff.
30p: toast; bagel; crumpet; banana
Special diets can be required for a number of reasons, including medical conditions, religious or cultural reasons, or for vegetarians or vegans.
Any additional costs incurred by the school will be discussed with parents/carers.
Procedure for children who require a special diet:
- Parent/Carer informs school that their child has a special dietary requirement
- Parent/Carer completes and returns to school:
- Communication and meeting/s (if necessary) between relevant parties. School may use:
- A risk assessment will be carried out if appropriate
- Regular review and all parties to communicate any changes to requirements or provision