Workshops, coffee mornings etc.
For further information on the below contact Maxine, our Family Liaison Officer, on 01244 981 191.
The perfect opportunity to meet other parents/carers whilst enjoying a drink and biscuits.
Next coffee morning:
- In the CRC on Thursday 6th December 2018 between 9.45 am and 11.30 am
1-2-3 Magic Parenting
1-2-3 Magic Parenting is a positive behaviour programme from America; it uses a counting strategy to “Stop” unwanted behaviours and, once this is established, uses rewards to encourage “Start” behaviours.
The programme runs over 3 sessions. Comments from the last run of the programme included:
- I really enjoyed this course; it was very helpful. I understand my child better now and I highly recommend this.
- The course was really helpful and I am already recognizing ways to help with behaviours. Children are not all the same and I am finding I can adapt it to suit our needs. It is a simple concept; it takes work to stick to it, but it does work.
Next running: spring term 2019
- Drop in: Thursday 24th January 2019 09.45 am – 11.30 am
- Workshop sessions: Thursday 28th February 2019, Thursday 7th March 2019, Thursday 21st March 2019 from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm