About the Teaching School
Dorin Park are proud to be an Aspiring Teaching School and National Support School, and we are working in partnership with Warrington Teaching Schools Alliance (WTSA).
We aim to improve outcomes for students in both special educational needs and mainstream settings through collaborative and mutual support.
- Initial teacher training
- School to school support
- Continuous professional development
- Becky Joyce (initial teacher training)
- Clare Roberts (continuous professional development)
- Jane Mills (school to school support)
For further information:
- Contact Sharon Jones on 01244 981188 or [email protected]
Dorin Park are delighted to be working with the Warrington Teaching Schools Alliance on their project to improve the quality of teaching and pupil attainments in Literacy and Communication & Language for EYFS students in 56 schools across Warrington.
Please find more information on the project on the WTSA website.